Taught by Jerry Banfield
Every course I teach is delivered from the heart with honesty and experience. You get to see both my successes and failures which gives you the ability to copy what I do that works and skip the pain of making the same mistakes!
I am grateful to use the same methods to learn that Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, and most of the world’s greatest geniuses speak of when asked how they made their great discoveries. The short version is that I focus on maintaining an attitude of gratitude one day at a time and having a silent mind.
I ask the universe how I can most effectively serve today and then learning happens effortlessly.
Great ideas appear in my mind out of nowhere giving me the ability to teach all of my courses with no script!
- See how to use Google AdWords PPC for conversions with live hands on advertising campaign creation for online sales.
- Find the best strategies to quickly to make successful ads on Facebook for maximum post engagement and low cost clicks to website conversions.
- Discover new platforms where you can show ads to greatly expand your marketing efforts on YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and mobile devices!
After managing billions of ad impressions online since 2012, you can trust each of my Udemy courses to speed up your learning online, grow your business faster, and reduce the frustration of figuring out the best strategies for success with pay per click advertising online!
Act on your feelings of LOVE, HOPE, and FAITH to enroll in this course now!
What are the requirements?
- Introductory knowledge to advertising and marketing principles.
- Basic internet marketing terminology such as click through rate, impressions, and conversions.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 28 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
- Create Google AdWords campaigns for clicks to website and conversions.
- Launch Facebook advertising campaigns for maximum post engagement, website traffic, and sales.
- Get clicks on mobile devices in the USA for $0.05 each with mMedia mobile advertising.
- Boost Twitter engagement with retweets and website visitors using Twitter sponsored ads.
- Show a post to business professionals in the newsfeed on LinkedIn with ads.
What is the target audience?
- Entrepreneurs wanting to try pay per click advertising online.
- Business owners seeking web traffic from paid ads on social media.
- Companies training employees in house to manage ppc advertising campaigns.
PROMOTE – BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Conversion campaigns that work seemed too good to be true to me. And I know YouTube is big, but I had no idea what a major role it can play. This was one of my favorite courses so far, because we all know that social media ads are where it’s at, but seeing proof that low cost click ads work was fantastic. Your examples and explanations really hit home Thanks, Jerry, for teaching me how to accomplish this!
– Stacy Smith
This course sets clear objectives at the very outset which imparts consistent focus on what we are looking for throughout the course, like for example guaranteed wins on creating a Google ad, which is something that most of us could only dream of, but Jerry shows you how. Before doing this course, Pay Per Click advertising was a grey area for me, with some very basic guidelines – now I am truly motivated to try out techniques which are so clear in the live examples of Google AdWords campaigns featured in Section 3. What is so unique about this course is that it sets out to bring all the social media platforms together using the basic principles of PPC advertising to create really powerful ad campaigns. I was also impressed about the free stuff (like “social actions” on LinkedIn, despite there being so many paid links available. Jerry Banfield successfully shares his own personal experiences and actually demonstrates how to apply these simple concepts to increase traffic to a website through PPC advertising – concepts that are really going to help me in maintaining my own website.
– Paul Banerjee